We are contemplative women sharing in the charism of Sts. Francis and Clare and our foundress, Marie Claire Bouillvaux. We form a sisterhood centered in Eucharist, and committed to radical gospel living. Together we embrace a poor and humble lifestyle in total dependence upon God.
Conscious of our unique call in the heart of the church as enclosed contemplatives, we dedicate our entire selves to living the Eucharistic Mystery. Through our daily celebration of the Eucharistic Liturgy and time given to loving prayer before the exposed Eucharist, we are graced to incarnate this Mystery in our own lives.
• by daily and personal conversion to the gospel
• by offering loving adoration, praise and thanksgiving to God on behalf of all people
• by our efforts to live and work contemplatively, and to deepen our union with God in times of silence and solitude
• by our intercessory prayer for the Church and all people
• by our efforts to love and serve our sisters in true community
• by extending spiritual and material assistance to others in ways compatible with our contemplative life
• by showing sisterly hospitality and care to those who come to our monastery and in our relations with all persons.
• This is our cherished gift and call from our gracious God for which we are deeply grateful.